Medical Product Development
HVO’s in-house research and product development department helps accommodate new customers and maintain long term relationships with existing ones.
The cross-functional HVO Product Development Team works closely with customers from the initial product development planning stages throughout the product validation and production stages to confirm that HVO is meeting customer requirements.
The HVO PD Team works with customers to determine:
- The review, verification, and validation of each new product
- Performance and safety requirements
- Statutory and regulatory requirements
- Comparison to similar products and designs
- Risk management evaluation
- Appropriate information for purchasing and production
- Product acceptance criteria
HVO’s medical projects range from prototypes to full large scale production runs.
The HVO Product Development Team works with computer aided software like AutoCAD to develop customized medical products with rapid response times. HVO succeeds in creating dependable quality product drawings for virtually any medical use. Additionally, HVO staff has the knowledge, experience and required resources to help create the desired product development results for our customers. HVO staff works one-on-one with customers to ensure common goal alignment for all medical project uses and objectives.
"This full-service project approach distinguishes HVO from our competitors."
HVO’s Product Development Team offers:
- Technical expertise and advice
- Computer-aided software design capabilities
- Confidential and professional service
- Projects that are followed through from start to finish
In addition, our Product Development Team works hard to ensure that HVO:
- Remains competitively priced
- Provides a quick response time
- Maintains flexibility in minimum order quantities
- Produces high quality and consistent products
View a Sample Custom Design Drawing (PDF)
- Coleen Mintz
- Kim Lamb
- Stacie Brock
- Dawn DeWitt