Medical Packaging and Contract Manufacturing
With medical products measured by quality, consistency and exclusivity in the marketplace, HVO has created partnerships with influential customers in the healthcare industry by meeting their product-specific needs. HVO has the methods and tools to deliver top quality medical contract manufacturing and custom medical packaging services for healthcare products while instilling the confidence needed in any long term contract manufacturing relationship.
Overall, reputation has earned HVO the opportunity to work with influential players in the healthcare industry.
HVO Medical Services include:
- Medical Contract Manufacturing
- Medical Contract Packaging
HVO provides over 260,000 square feet of manufacturing space, ISO class 7 & ISO class 8 controlled environments, & additional warehouse space across multiple sites for its medical contract manufacturing & custom medical packaging services.
HVO offers the flexibility to customize its services and evaluate the purchase of specialized equipment to fit your essential requirements. As a result, many OEM’s choose HVO to private label their medical devices.
- 510 (k) clearance for non-sterile products
- ISO and FDA quality registrations
- Ability to accommodate medical projects ranging in size from individual samples to full production runs
- Ability to integrate HVO’s modern control systems with its suppliers and customers
- Competitive pricing and flexibility
- Start to finish partnership
HVO Capabilities include:
- Single-Source Assembly and Fulfillment
- POP Services
- Customized Equipment and Processes
- Controlled Environment Manufacturing and Assembly
- Hand Assembly
- Import, Final Assembly and Distribution
- Product Packaging and Crating
HVO Medical Manufacturing
HVO strives to satisfy customer expectations with state-of-the-art technology, service assembly, laminating and die-cutting for surgical products, controlled environmental rooms, and multiple facilities with comprehensive capabilities for medical products.
HVO’s complete range of manufacturing & assembly services include:
- Non-Woven Surgical Drapes
- Medical Kit Pack Assembly
- Medical Sterilization Coordination
- Heat Sealing/Thermal Bonding
- Laminating and Die Cutting
- Medical Assembly/Packaging
- Sheeting (Raw Material Conversion)
- Warehouse and Distribution
- Many More Capabilities Available Upon Request
- Commercial Sewing
- Thermoform Molding
- Specialty Corrugated Packaging
* HVO’s medical products are regulated by the FDA and is both ISO 9001 and 13485 registered
HVO partners with other organizations in the WNC region to further enhance its own medical manufacturing capabilities. This networked structure provides versatility in HVO products & services by offering additional manufacturing space and core competencies.
- Coleen Mintz
- Kim Lamb
- Stacie Brock
- Dawn DeWitt