Medical Product Design and Development
HVO’s in-house research, design and development department helps accommodate new customers and maintain long term relationships with existing ones.
The cross-functional HVO Product Design Team works closely with customers from the initial product development planning stages throughout the product validation and production stages to confirm that HVO is meeting customer requirements.
The HVO Design Team works with customers to determine:
- The initial design and development
- The review, verification, and validation of each design
- Performance and safety requirements
- Statutory and regulatory requirements
- Comparison to similar products and designs
- Risk management evaluation
- Appropriate information for purchasing and production
- Product acceptance criteria
HVO’s medical projects range from prototypes to full large scale production runs. The HVO Product Development Team works in computer aided design software like AutoCAD to develop customized medical product designs with rapid response times. HVO succeeds in creating dependable quality product drawings for virtually any medical use. Additionally, HVO staff has the knowledge, experience and required resources to create the desired product design and development results for our customers. HVO staff works one-on-one with customers to ensure common goal alignment for all medical project uses and objectives.
"This full-service project approach distinguishes HVO from our competitors."
HVO’s Product Design and Development Team offer:
- Technical expertise and advice
- Computer-aided software design capabilities
- Confidential and professional service
- Projects that are followed through from start to finish
In addition, our Product Design & Development Team works hard to ensure that HVO:
- Remains competitively priced
- Provides a quick response time
- Maintains flexibility in minimum order quantities
- Produces high quality and consistent products